Private Island Tour Charter
- Snorkeling cruise from St Thomas to St John
- Enjoy the beauty of the US Virgin Islands from the water!
- Cruise along the coast of St John’s Virgin Islands National Park, including Trunk Bay
- Go snorkeling in multiple bays and cays on St John and St Thomas
- Admire the local marine life like sea turtles and sting rays
- Sip beer, rum punch or other beverages while you relax
- Small-group cruise limited to just to your party to provide a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Start your St Thomas Private island tour at Compass Point Marina on the southeast end of St Thomas, and set off from the dock with your captain aboard a comfortable, 33-foot (10-meter) boat. Take a seat on the large bow to soak up the sunshine or settle into a shady spot near the back of the boat, and head east across Pillsbury Sound to St John. As you near the shore, marvel at some of St John’s beautiful properties, such as a house owned by country star Kenny Chesney and the Caneel Bay Resort, which was once owned by the Rockefeller family.Cruise past Hawksnest Bay, Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay on St John’s northern coast — part of Virgin Islands National Park — where you’ll see villas worth tens of millions of dollars. Then travel through Fungi Passage and cross into British Virgin Islands territory for a bit as you cruise past the coast of Tortola on your way to Waterlemon Cay, your first snorkeling stop.Put on the provided snorkeling gear and hop into the crystal-clear water to experience one of St John’s best snorkeling spots, home to coral, tropical reef fish and sea turtles. Back on board the boat, make your way to Whistling Cay for your second snorkel, and then continue to Maho Bay for more snorkeling with sea turtles.
Finally, cruise back to St Thomas via Cruz Bay, and arrive at Christmas Cove for one last snorkel — with sting rays!
Between snorkel stops, just relax on the boat, work on your tan and enjoy the warm sea breeze. Light snacks are provided, as are beverages including water, soda, beer and rum punch. You may bring your own packed lunch to enjoy on board.
Your adventure ends with return to Compass Point Marina.