PADI Rescue Diver
Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
Emergency First Response courses encompass:
- CPR courses for adults, children and infants
- First aid for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Emergency Oxygen Provider course
The PADI Rescue Diver Course
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).