Private Island Charter
- Snorkeling in St John National parks
- Enjoy the beauty of the Virgin Islands while having a BBQ on the water!
- Lobster and spearfishing hunt
- Go snorkeling in multiple bays and cays in St John and the British Virgin islands
- Get up close and personal with some marine life like sea turtles, sharks and sting rays
- Sip beer, rum punch or other beverages while you relax
- Small-group cruise limited to just to your party to provide a more personalized fun and intimate afternoon
What You Can Expect
Start your snorkeling tour at Red Hook Marina on the East end of St Thomas, and set off from the dock with your captain aboard a comfortable, 40-foot (15-meter) boat. Take a seat on the large bow to soak up the sunshine or settle into a shady spot near the back of the boat, and head east across Pillsbury Sound to St John.
As We near the shore, marvel at some of St John’s beautiful properties, such as a house owned by country star Kenny Chesney and the Caneel Bay Resort, which was once owned by the Rockefeller family.Cruise past Hawksnest Bay, Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay on St John’s northern coast — part of Virgin Islands National Park — where you’ll see villas worth tens of millions of dollars. Then travel through Fungi Passage and cross into British Virgin Islands territory for a bit as you cruise past the coast of Tortola on your way to Waterlemon Cay, your first snorkeling stop.Put on the provided snorkeling gear and hop into the crystal-clear water to experience one of St John’s best snorkeling spots, home to coral, tropical reef fish and sea turtles. Back on board the boat, make your way to Whistling Cay for your second snorkel, and then continue to Maho Bay for more snorkeling with sea turtles.
Finally, cruise back to St Thomas via Cruz Bay, and arrive at Christmas Cove for one last snorkel — with sting rays!
Between snorkel stops, just relax on the boat, work on your tan and enjoy the warm sea breeze.
Discover the unexpected, Dive St Thomas!